Website Ortega's Appliance Service
Experts at Work
Now Hiring Experienced Appliance Repair Technician to Service Albuquerque and Surrounding Areas!
Are you craving to become the expert you’ve always wanted to be? Are you prepared to lead a team of experts in a growing company? Do you desire to learn new things, expand your personal toolbox, and put that knowledge to work? Ortega’s Appliance Service is searching for people just like you who are hungry to be experts and leaders. Here you’ll find stable employment encouraging both personal and professional development. If you’re ready for a challenging and never boring career, have one to two years’ appliance repair experience, a friendly outgoing personality, a positive attitude, an initiative to learn new things, and eagerness to use your talents then the Ortega’s Appliance Service family welcomes you.
Our community is ready for you to accurately and completely repair residential gas and electric home laundry, cooking, dishwashing, and refrigeration appliances. Our positions are full-time, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday, and our headquarters is centrally located in Albuquerque’s industrial area.
Compensation is hourly or commission-based. Ortega’s Appliance Service is a skills and performance driven enterprise which rewards your proficiency, work ethic, ambition, and enthusiasm. We offer you superb benefits: health care, uniforms, a take-home vehicle, retirement, and more.
As a trusted Ortega’s Appliance Service representative, you’ll be required to perform these three essential functions:
- Travel to customer location and expertly diagnose, troubleshoot and repair consumer-grade major appliances
- Engage in customer interactions providing estimates, collecting payments, and issuing receipts
- Use required and available resources for repairs and to update electronic service records
As always, this career has its physical demands:
- Ability to stand, sit, walk and crawl with appropriate squatting, kneeling, bending, and twisting
- Manual dexterity/grasping and using hand tools for an entire shift
- Pushing, pulling, and reaching both above and below shoulder level
- Ability to frequently lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds and occasionally in excess of 100 pounds
Ortega’s Appliance Service stands behind its Mission, Vision, and Values; therefore, everyone must demonstrate:
- Strong, positive personal standards of conduct
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Desire for personal and professional improvement
- Good grooming/personal hygiene habits
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Valid, clean driver’s license
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Internet browsing conventions
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English – bilingual (Spanish) is a plus!
- Ability to prioritize activities in a multi-tasking environment
- Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Ability to both work professionally in a team and make appropriate individual decisions in the field
- Ability to manage difficult customer situations
CLICK HERE to help us by taking a short assessment and start your journey to the best appliance service career in New Mexico!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org