About Ortega's Appliance Service
Since 1975, Ortega’s Appliance has offered high-quality appliance repairs, parts, and customer service throughout the Albuquerque area.
The Ortega family — Manny Ortega Jr. and his father before him — has been serving Albuquerque’s appliance repair needs since 1975 — and we are proud to celebrate more than 40 years of service to our community.
Thanks to our loyal customers and dedicated, talented employees, Ortega’s Appliance Service has grown steadily. In 2015 we expanded into a brand new headquarters building and hired additional qualified service technicians— all reflecting the Ortega’s Appliance Service commitment to serving our customers at the highest level of quality and professionalism.
Fast, Friendly, and Dependable
From the time your call is received, our courteous and qualified staff has been trained to listen, assist and respond to your service needs quickly. They will exceed your expectations and make your service experience with us a pleasant one.
Large Inventory of Parts on Our Service Vans
Your life is affected when an appliance needs service. Chances are, the part you need is right on our van. We can fix most problems right away. In those situations where we don’t have the part, we will communicate effectively with you regarding the ETA of that part.
Schedule Appliance Service with Ortega's Today!
Providing Quality Service in Albuquerque Since 1975!
Why Choose Ortega's?
All of us at Ortega’s Appliance Service take pride in our reputation for exceptional customer service throughout Albuquerque. Here are a few reasons why you’ll benefit from choosing Ortega’s Appliance Service when you need maintenance, parts, or repair for your home appliances:
- Ortega’s is a factory-approved servicer for Viking, and expertly trained for nine major home appliance lines and service/repair experts for 25 additional brands. Whatever appliance brands you have, we have the expertise to repair them. See some of the leading household appliance brands we repair, including Maytag, Frigidaire, Amana, Whirlpool, GE, Viking, and more.
- From the time we receive your call, our courteous, qualified staff listen carefully to your concerns. They will exceed your expectations and assure your service call is pleasant and professional.
- Our highly trained scheduling staff pre-diagnose every service request before coming to your home (when you provide model and serial number). We can resolve most issues in a single visit from our fully stocked service vans, saving you time and trouble.
- Ortega’s service technicians are experts in their field. All have years of hands-on experience and specialist training to solve routine problems quickly and challenging ones creatively.
- As a company and as individual appliance service professionals, the people of Ortega’s are known for integrity, honesty, and ethical business practices. Our word is our bond, and we value and honor your trust above all. Check out our awards and other information about us.
- Ortega’s is a member of the United Servicers Association.
- See what our customers have to say on Google
Award Winning Appliance Service
We’re grateful to our customers and employees for our success. We’d like to share two of the more recent awards we’re most proud of – one of which was the New Mexico Ethics in Business award.
Ortega’s is the first appliance repair service to have won this award. In 2015, we were also awarded Family Owned Small Business of the Year by the Small Business Administration.
High First Call Completion Rate
Typically we are able to fix the service problem in the first call. In our industry this is referred to as “first call completion”. Our rate is higher than most servicers in the country.
We accomplish this by pre-diagnosing every service request when a model and serial number is provided for the appliance. When it comes to speedy, efficient service, you can’t beat Ortega’s!